- Hardieplank Lap Siding Select Cedarmill
- Hardiepanel Vertical Siding Select Cedarmill
- Hardiepanel Vertical Siding Sierra 8
Only James Hardie siding and trim are Engineered for Climate® to perform beautifully, even after years of wet or freezing conditions, blistering sun. sea air, high winds and more. Our unique formulations provide superior dimensional stability to resist shrinking, swelling and cracking.
Perfect balance of strength and workability:
Our balance of high quality Portland cement, sand and cellulose fiber delivers the best combination of strength and workability.
Enhanced moisture resistance for unmatched durability:
Patented and proprietay additives are chemically bonded within the HZ5 substrate matrix to provide durable moisture resistance.
Increased dimensional stability:
Our siding is engineered at the microscopic level to create a fiber cement composite with superior dimensional stability that helps protects against shrinking and splitting.
- Stands up to storms and harsh weather
- Uniquely formulated to resist the effects of moisture and damage from mold
- Won’t be eaten by animals or insects
- Fire resistant
- Helps reduce time and money spent on maintenance